VIDEO | Strategies for data-led tenant experiences
How are landlords working with data to improve their products and services for occupiers? PlaceTech gathered an expert panel for a roundtable discussion to find out.
Mike Cook, regional director, Yardi
Dan Hughes, founder, Alpha Property Insight
Elizabeth Peckett, asset director, Allied London
Jon Avery, head of platform technology & change, L&G
Chaired by Paul Unger, editor, PlaceTech
- Consumer-focused sectors are further ahead, retail, but sectors are starting to blur and change is fast
- Have to look at whole picture, not one metric, what is the data trying to tell us
- People want to be able to book office space in a new city immediately same as they do with a restaurant or hotel
- When people go back to work full-time the landscape will be very different – collecting data around that will be interesting to see how it evolves
- Where do you start with data? Got to start with what you’re trying to find out, what do you want to know
- When selecting tech, landlords want to know it is going to be used, not become a redundant piece of software
Yardi is a proptech firm with four decades of experience in the provision of award-winning investment, asset and property management software to the residential and commercial sectors.
Today, Yardi employs over 7,000 dedicated professionals working in 40 offices throughout Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia, and Australia and has grown to become a leading provider of high-performance, connected software solutions for residential and commercial real estate.