MIPIM: Video opportunities to build your profile in Cannes
Add another dimension to your sales and marketing throughout MIPIM week with our new video services offer.
Carve your position as a forward-thinking and accessible firm, and stand out from a sea of thousands, by creating video content which brings your stories to life.
The opportunities available in Cannes in 2020 include:
- Roundtables: People are increasingly consuming media in different ways, stand out by going beyond the traditional and provide video coverage of your debate
- Fireside chats: For a more informal setting, draw in audiences and tackle important topics on camera with a one-to-one between a moderator and guest
- Vox pops: We can capture the excitement of your launches, announcements and events with vox pops of attendees
- Key figure interviews: Show your presence at the event by interviewing senior individuals live from Cannes
This is a customisable service, enabling you to create something different which is eye-catching, immediate and human. Whether it’s producing the video and photography of the event with our videography team or curating the content with our years of market understanding and strong network, this can be shaped by you.
The content produced can be distributed on PlaceTech, or it can be simply for your own marketing purposes. We can source the participants, venue and suppliers, chair the debate and promote videos via our newsletter, website, social media channels and YouTube, during or after MIPIM.
Other MIPIM 2020 marketing opportunities include:
- Sponsorship of Place closing drinks at MIPIM: a networking drinks event for around 500 guests. Now in its third year, this event has become a staple of the MIPIM calendar. With high-profile guests enjoying a relaxed beach setting, sponsoring Place MIPIM Closing Drinks is the perfect, hassle-free way to get your brand in front of significant figures at MIPIM
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of PlaceTech in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports and more
For more information or to book opportunities, contact Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director on 07803 988 112 email@example.com