Designers, developers and professional services representatives took part in this special webinar aimed at helping companies prepare for the immediate and long-term future of offices.
Watch back here
Taking part in this digital event were:
- Atul Bansal, co-founder and director of Sheila Bird Studios, trend-setting workplace design company
- Paul Squire, at global digital transformation consultancy Slalom
- Andrew Cooke, regional director for Manchester at Bruntwood Works, which develops workplaces with innovation at the heart
- Sam Booth, chief executive of Pro Manchester, the professional services membership organisation
- Chaired by Paul Unger, editor of PlaceTech and publisher of Place North West