WEEK TO GO | Inside JJ Mack with Helical, Ashby Capital + Smart Spaces
Join a stellar guestlist – a who’s who of developers and asset managers in London – as PlaceTech invites you to the newly completed JJ Mack building by Ashby Capital, Helical & Smart Spaces, who will showcase the future of work in action including smart building platform to bridge physical and digital, connecting the occupier to the building and operational team.
Already registered to attend are senior representatives from Argent, YardNine, Crown Estate, Hines, Canary Wharf Group, Landsec, GPE, Lincoln Property Company, Nuveen and Federated Hermes.
Located in the heart of Farringdon, the JJ Mack building connected functionality includes:
- Seamlessly integrated occupier engagement app and building operating system
- Mobile first access control with lift destination control
- QR Code visitor pass with automated lift call
- BOS with digital twin and integrated controls, O&M manuals and support
- Indoor air quality monitoring including CO2, VOC’s and particulate matter
- Environmental controls including lighting and climate
- Energy monitoring including renewables
- Occupancy analytics
- AI optimisation
This event is aimed at property professionals, developers, fund managers and asset managers who want to find out more about implementing technology in their buildings.
As well as showcasing the JJ Mack building, the event will include a panel discussion and plenty of networking opportunities.
Register your interest using the form below. A confirmation email from the events team will follow if your booking is secured. If you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org