Justin Harley, regional director for flex space and residential at Yardi, and Rupert Dean, co-founder and CEO of operator x+why, join Paul Unger in this latest episode.
- Traditional office landlords are seeing flex as an option
- Newcomers are arriving in the market: 2 Work and Spacemade for example
- Flex operators are increasingly managing space on behalf of landlords under management agreements
- Real estate is asking itself ‘How do I curate this space and what’s the best way to go about it’
- There is a huge change happening in how employers engage with their workforces and asking themselves ‘what is the point of the office,’ this will lead to significant amounts of testing and adapting space
- Yardi is working with companies to optimise energy use – customers really care about sustainability and if you do not have strong green credentials they will take business elsewhere
This episode was produced in association with Yardi. Yardi’s Flexible Workspace Suite ‘Yardi Kube’ is the market’s freshest approach to flexible workspace management. With PropTech solutions that drive success in space, bookings and member management; unrivalled Wi-Fi solutions; and award-winning property management and accounting technology, Yardi is transforming coworking and flexible workspace operator’s performance as the demand for flexible space grows.
Today, Yardi employs over 7,000 dedicated professionals working in 40 offices throughout Europe, North America, Middle East, Asia, and Australia – and has grown to become a leading provider of high-performance, connected software solutions for residential and commercial real estate.
For more information, visit yardikube.co.uk