Join 2,000 innovators at Propel by MIPIM NYC
From 9-10 November 2022, Propel by MIPIM NYC will host the biggest international event for real estate innovation and proptech.
As an official media partner, PlaceTech will be on the ground with the investors, developers, managers, startups and brokers driving change in the industry.
Propel by MIPIM is the meeting place for the real estate decision-makers and proptech professionals aiming to create a sustainable, desirable and prosperous built environment.
This year’s speakers include:
- Michael Daschle, SVP, sustainability, Brookfield Properties
- Laura Humphrey, director of sustainability, L+M Development Partners
- Sara Shank, global head of innovation, PGIM Real Estate
- James Whalen, SVP, chief information & technology officer, Boston Properties
- Aaron Block, co-founder & managing partner, MetaProp
- Jeanne Casey, head of proptech and innovation, Nuveen
- Jennifer Place, principal, Fifth Wall
- Matt Ellis, founder & CEO, Measurabl
And many more…
Amplify your attendance
The conversation will continue at the PlaceTech stand where you can bring your attendance to a global, digital audience.
PlaceTech is an experienced media partner to many of the world’s largest property trade shows. Speak to PlaceTech about how we can amplify your attendance with video, podcast and other activity during the show.
The digital event is almost as important as the physical event these days, as delegates share thought leadership insight and raise their profiles among the online audience and across social networks. We can also host roundtable debates and drinks receptions for you to meet targeted delegates.
Speak to us about how we can help elevate your expo experience:
- Dino Moutsopoulos, commercial director, email@example.com +44 (0)7803 988112
- Cara Fautley, commercial manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)7960 210686
Register for Propel by MIPIM NYC by 13 September for $350 off