The agenda for FUTURE PropTech 2020 has been released. This year’s theme, Re-imagining Real Estate, is aimed at driving the proptech conversation forward with original insights on a wide range of topics.
The topics due to be covered at the event in May include:
- Sustainability & energy efficiency
- Modern Workplaces
- Interoperability & Open collaboration of PropTech solutions
- Data, Data, Data – The value of data in real estate
- Smart cities & urban mobility
- Construction Technology
- Digital asset management
- Residential property
- Affordable housing
- Optimising investments
Organisers are expecting more than 2,500 senior decision-makers at this year’s event, due to be held at new venue Magazine London on the Greenwich peninsula on 13 and 14 May.
There will be more than 100 exhibition stands and new for this year a pavilion dedicated to innovations in construction.
Speakers from the following comp[anies are already signed up to take part:
- Deutsche Bank
- MRI Software
- M7 Real Estate
- Great Portland Estates
- Altus Group
- There will be a mix of new formats including case studies, live demos, debates, and fireside chats.
PlaceTech is a media partner of the event.
The show, founded by Gary Chimwa, was acquired before Christmas by US event organiser Michael Bickerman’s CRETECH.