VIDEO | How LGIM tackled tenant engagement with ility
Enjoy a long play video discussion and demo showing Legal & General Investment Management’s approach to online community, creating an ecommerce marketplace that drives improvements and revenue across a whole portfolio.
On this video:
- Mark Tyson, head of property operations at Legal & General Investment Management
- Marcus Moufarrige, founder and CEO, ility
- Paul Unger, editor, PlaceTech
ility is a no-code platform for commercial real estate operators to streamline their now complex business.
Connecting new and legacy digital systems, ility’s middleware gives companies like RXR, Legal & General and EQ complete control over their technology, operations and offer.
By using physical rights management, operators have a simple framework for digitising their property, to increase NOI, improve efficiency and decrease operating expenses.
At a glance:
- Physical rights management is a proprietary wrapper of code that manages a customer’s interaction with data, a product or service, which determines who uses it, how they use it, when they use it and how much they pay.
- ility’s middleware technology has already been deployed across 80m sq ft, giving companies like RXR, Legal and General and EQ complete control over their technology, operations and product.
- Founded by Marcus Moufarrige, ex COO of serviced office giant Servcorp