PODCAST | Mark Furness, essensys
Joining Paul Unger, editor of PlaceTech, is Mark Furness, founder and CEO of essensys, which supplies mission-critical software to some of the biggest operators and space providers in the flexible office market.
essensys has launched a new product called STEP to bridge the gap for traditional landlords to be able to service the growing demand for agile and flexible office space.
- How does essensys STEP help landlords get ready for agile offices?
- What are the drivers and pressure points in the market leading landlords to future-proof their portfolios?
- How does technology help landlords bridge the gap between asset-based model to agile based model?
- How does essensys enable enterprise tenants to be more productive and make more use of their space?
- Is there an opportunity to provide value added services in offices?
- With financial pressure on landlords, how does this proposition help them evolve their model?
- Landlords can get ready to offer flex now without spending big
- Occupiers want convenience, seamless experience
- Three-month lead-in has become one week for occupiers wanting to move
- In 10 years a large part of property will be delivered as a service rather than with long leases
- Landlords know why they need flex space in portfolio but now how
- Number of asset owners discussing flex has increased rapidly in past six months
Listen back to James Shannon, essensys chief product officer, in conversation with Caleb Parker, founder of startup flex office concept, Bold