LISTEN | Nexity’s Fabrice Aubert
Fabrice Aubert, deputy managing director of French property giant Nexity, talks to Blandine Laffargue about the importance of taking a decentralised approach to innovation.
- Nexity acquired Morning Coworking in 2019 to roll out flexible workspace
- Nexity uses 3D configurators to allow customers to customise apartments
- The company’s strategy aims to find new offers for consumers; invest in ventures directly; improve the digital user experience and satisfaction
- Nexity has invested in a dozen firms directly and three venture funds
- Maintaining a startup mindset and culture is vital
- Startups working with Nexity gain access to a market leader; funding, capital and projects; each other as an ecosystem.