VIA Outlets, the rapidly expanding owner-operator of premium fashion outlet destinations, has chosen Yardi as the management software for its growing European portfolio.
With 11 locations across Europe, VIA Outlets has more than 1,100 stores across 267,000 sq m in its portfolio with a significant pipeline of planned developments and acquisitions.
The operator will implement a full range of Yardi’s cloud-based software, including:
- Yardi Voyager to centralise property management and accounting
- Yardi Investment Accounting for accurate and fast investor reporting
- Yardi Construction Manager to support its construction projects
- Yardi Lease Manager to measure tenant performance
- Yardi Retail Manager to automate key retail metrics and leasing activities
- CommercialCafe to communicate with retailers
- Yardi Forecast Manager to create faster, more accurate budgeting and rolling forecasts
- Yardi Procure to Pay for paperless procurement
Yardi will drive VIA Outlets’ operational consolidation, including the amalgamation of more than 10 existing technology systems. Yardi said it will enhance collaboration between teams and help integrate business information with retail trading data and communications between VIA Outlets’ retail partners and its team.
Peter Stals, chief financial officer at VIA Outlets, said: “Consolidating our technology platform will further streamline operations as we look towards further growth.
“In today’s dynamic retail environment, it’s vital we have access to data that is fully integrated across functions, including the daily sales data we collect from our brand partners. As well as driving performance, this enables better communication with our brands and ultimately delivers an enhanced experience for our guests.”
Neal Gemassmer, vice president of international at Yardi, said: “We’re excited that VIA Outlets chose to manage its portfolio on Yardi and support its growth strategy by providing transparency, accuracy in reporting and the ability to achieve closer integration of daily retail statistics.”