WATCH | Bringing people back to the office with confidence | Forge Bluepoint powered by Yardi
Paul Unger, editor of PlaceTech, was joined by Paul Speariett, co-founder of Forge and now regional director at Yardi, to discuss Forge Bluepoint Visitor Management and its role in bringing people back to the office with confidence.
This video is brought to you in association with Forge. Forge, powered by Yardi, works in the commercial, retail and education sectors to provide Forge Bluepoint visitor management, a software that empowers landlords and tenants to manage visitors their way.
- Increasing appetite exists from occupiers using tech to return to office safely and finding blended solutions that work for them
- Flexibility is essential to ensure occupiers can create a journey for visitors that belongs to them
- When visitors arrive in a building they have to feel safe that the building is managed properly
- Integrating with access control and building management is important to get the visitor to the right place with the minimum amount of contact
- Forge Bluepoint uses existing equipment where possible. Being a cloud-base solution means the service does not necessarily require hardware
- Being part of Yardi keeps the innovation flowing at Forge but now backed by a huge team to support the business and take it where it wants to go