Join Arup, Avison Young, Concrete VC, Essensys, Hollis, IBI Group, WiredScore and more, who have already booked their place at this half-day briefing on property’s digital journey due to be held on 19 September.
PlaceTech has gathered together a cross-section of property people who are seeing significant change in their businesses and projects from applying modern techniques.
Delegates will hear from British Land, Savills, Knight Frank, MAPP, John F Hunt, Bryden Wood, Mills & Reeve and more.
- Barry Jessup, director, First Base
- Phil Langley, head of creative technologies, Bryden Wood
- Robert Stark, senior executive director of strategy + operations, MAPP
- Julian Barker, head of smart places, British Land
- Ritu Jain, cofounder and chief operating officer, LifeX
- Patrick Brown, head of insights and EU engagement, British Property Federation
- Luke Allen, managing director, eviFile
- John Wills, associate director, Savills
- Tom Brankley, operations director, John F Hunt
- Joanna Davies, partner, Mills & Reeve
The event will feature a mixture of presentations on the property presenters’ approaches to innovation and findings from using new methods, along with panel discussions exploring themes and issues in the current market.
Trend Talk London is organised in partnership with Mills & Reeve, Node, British Property Federation and Future: Proptech.
Tickets are priced at £100+VAT and include refreshments, lunch and access to a dedicated event app with fellow delegates.
There is a £25 discount available for British Property Federation members. Please contact Georgina Worrall at BPF on email@example.com for the code.
Book using the form below – if you can’t see the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org