Set yourself apart as an innovator in property
Do you have a new marketing budget and your sights set on positioning your business at the forefront of property? Take a look at the opportunities available with PlaceTech for 2019.
As part of our aim to bring together property and tech, we are keen to highlight some of the options for working with us this year.
Raise your profile
Reach our 9,000 subscribers and 10,000 monthly website visitors, via advertising opportunities on the PlaceTech Weekly publication and website. Clients that have done so this year
- Insight, our content marketing platform for sharing exclusive expertise, allows unlimited articles to be published on the PlaceTech website and PlaceTech Weekly
- Newsletter and website banner advertising – bring your brand directly into the inboxes of our 9,000 subscribers
- Video roundtables – a modern alternative to the traditional roundtable
- Direct mail to our subscribers – get your message to our engaged readers
- Job listings promoted on the website and PlaceTech Weekly
Meet potential customers
PlaceTech delivers conferences and networking events around the UK and Europe to bring together the property and tech communities. Sponsorship is ideal if you want to shape the content of an event and position your business as a thought leader. With quality speakers discussing the market from both a property and tech supplier perspective, the events are a great chance to learn about strategies for digital transformation and keep up with the latest findings and ideas in proptech. Get your brand in front of our most engaged readers.
Attendees and speakers at recent PlaceTech events include senior representatives of EDGE Technologies, British Property Federation, WeWork, Palmer Capital, CBRE, Savills, Derwent London, MetaProp, Concrete VC, Coyote Software, Broadway Malyan, Chainels, Deloitte, AECOM, Tech Nation, IBI Group, Mecanoo, KPMG, Yardi, Legal + General, BDP, Cushman & Wakefield, Kier Construction, LandInsight, Workman, Pi Labs, Hydrock, WSP, Cundall, Malcolm Hollis, Metis Real Estate, Peel Group and more.
Sponsorship opportunities remain for the following events this calendar year:
Download our Media Pack to see details of all the benefits and find out more about our reach.
To discuss any of these opportunities, call commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos on 07803 988112 or email email@example.com