Speakers from Hydrock, Bruntwood Works, Node, Legal & General Investment Management and more will discuss the trends reshaping the office sector at PlaceTech’s next event on 3 September.
The rise of flexible working, space-as-a-service business models, low energy design, and customers’ shifting expectations of workplace design and function, will all feature in the discussions and presentations at this dedicated morning briefing.
This event is sponsored by Mills & Reeve, Node, Bruntwood Works, Mallcomm and FUTURE PropTech.
Representatives from Equiem, essensys, Hyperoptic, Peel L&P, BDP, Hydrock, Locale, Savills, Derwent Estates, AEW Architects, Lambert Smith Hampton have all registered.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Caroline Pontifex, director, workplace experience, KKS Savills, the workplace design studio acquired by Savills in 2019
- Karen Cook, founding partner, PLP Architecture, the architect of 22 Bishopsgate, arguably the most advanced office building completing this year
- Andrew Cooke, director of Manchester, Bruntwood Works, which develops and manages inspiring offices and workspace environments
- Dilon Hilton, technical director, Hydrock, a multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy
- Andrew Mercer, office sector lead, Legal & General Investment Management, including Capsule, the flexible leasing solution for occupiers seeking serviced offices in conventional space
- Meyer Prinsloo, chief marketing officer, essensys, the London-listed global provider of mission critical software-as-a-service platforms and on-demand cloud services to the flexible workspace industry
- Christian Anderton, advising principal, Node, a building connectivity solution
- Hannah Cheminais, principal associate, Mills & Reeve, a national law firm
The event will be PlaceTech’s first using the exciting new events platform Remo.
Benefits of attending the virtual event include:
- Dedicated networking breaks where you can connect with other delegates over video on digital tables. You can even move through different tables to maximise your networking opportunities
- The ability to private message and connect with speakers and other delegates
- Your own business card with the opportunity to include LinkedIn details for other delegates to connect with you
- Presentations and panel discussions from industry experts, which will be available for ticketholders to watch again after the event
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT.