Join delegates from Savills, LSH, Hoare Lea, ITS, Strata, BDP and more at this dedicated half-day conference on 30 April exploring the future of offices, brought to you by PlaceTech and partners.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Caroline Pontifex, director, workplace experience, KKS Savills, workplace design studio acquired in 2019 by Savills
- Karen Cook, founding partner, PLP Architecture, architect of 22 Bishopsgate, arguably the most advanced office building completing this year
- Andrew Cooke, regional director, Bruntwood Works, inspiring offices and workspace environments to help you thrive
- Dilon Hilton, technical director, Hydrock, multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy
- Andrew Mercer, office sector lead, Legal & General Investment Management, including Capsule, the flexible leasing solution for occupiers seeking the benefits of serviced offices in conventional space
- Mark Furness, CEO, essensys, the London-listed global provider of mission critical software-as-a-service platforms and on-demand cloud services to the flexible workspace industry
- Christian Anderton, advising principal, Node, a building connectivity solution
The rise of flexible working, space-as-a-service business models, low energy design, customers’ shifting expectations, will all feature during the morning’s discussions and presentations.
Tickets are priced at £65+VAT and include refreshments, lunch and access to a dedicated event app to connect with fellow delegates. The event will take place at the Bright Building in Manchester. Registration and breakfast is from 8am, closing for lunch at 12pm.
PlaceTech: Offices is ideal for anyone working in the office market with an interest in the forces changing the sector. These include not only technological but also climate, demographic and economic.
This event is sponsored by Mills & Reeve, Node, Bruntwood Works and FUTURE PropTech. Klevio, the smart intercom and app for opening office doors, will be exhibiting.
If you can’t see the booking form below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PlaceTech is closely monitoring the evolving public health situation with regards to coronavirus and following advice from Public Health England. If you want to find out more, please visit the Public Health England website.