The next annual FUTURE PropTech is due to be held in London on 13-14 May 2020 and PlaceTech will be returning as a media partner.
FUTURE, which will move to Magazine London and double to two full days next year, provides property trend-spotters with a forum for understanding the real opportunities and threats that technology presents.
There will be case studies, on-stage demos and ‘how to’ seminars hosted by global thought leaders.
PlaceTech will be involved throughout: chairing sessions, providing extensive preview and review coverage, hosting a stand and introducing clients to the most cutting-edge players in the sector.
The first confirmed speakers include:
- Darren Bechtel, managing director of Brick & Mortar Ventures
- Sally Jones, head of strategy and investments, British Land
- Karen Hollinger, senior VP, strategic initiatives, Avalon Bay Communities
- Lloyd Lee, managing partner, Yoo Capital
- Thais Galli, managing director, Tishman Speyer
- Zsolt Kohalmi, global head of real estate and co-CEO of Pictet Alternative advisors SA, Pictet