The real estate software firm has acquired New York-based Dynamic Lead Solutions, which tracks and engages with potential residents and analyses market returns.
MRI offers a diverse range of products from facilities management for building owners, to the automation of lease calculations for commercial professionals.
Brian Zrimsek, industry principal at MRI Software said in today’s omnichannel marketing environment, multifamily leasing offices “require robust tracking and automation capabilities to more efficiently convert leads into leases”, and with DLS’s capabilities, leasing agents will be “free to focus on managing relationships, not data.”
The acquisition enhances MRI’s collection of residential solutions, by giving US multifamily operators more tools for managing prospects, including:
- Streamline all rental inquiries into one centralised system
- Provide time-management display of daily tasks and appointments
- Ensure real-time notification of all phone and email leads
- Enable analysis of return on investment, ROI, on advertising and staff performance
- Generate professional email responses including photos, floorplans and attachments
London-based Lerner Associates acted as the exclusive M&A adviser to MRI Software and their financial partners TA Associates and GI Partners.
Founded by Ben Lerner, ex-managing director of Qube software sold to MRI in 2017, Lerner Associates is an M&A Advisory practice with a focus on real estate, facilities management, workplace management and related software.