Ritu Jain, chief operating officer of coliving startup LifeX, and Joanna Davies, partner at law firm Mills & Reeve, will share their insights about driving change by adopting technology at PlaceTech’s next event in London.
In addition, delegates will get to hear from British Land, Savills, MAPP, John F Hunt, Bryden Wood and more at this half-day briefing on property’s digital journey due to be held on 19 September.
This event is suitable for property professionals from all disciplines interested in the future of working in property.
PlaceTech has gathered together a cross-section of property people who are seeing significant change in their businesses and projects from applying modern techniques.
Speakers so far include:
- Barry Jessup, director, First Base
- Phil Langley, head of creative technologies, Bryden Wood
- Robert Stark, senior executive director of strategy + operations, MAPP
- Julian Barker, head of smart places, British Land
- Ritu Jain, cofounder and chief operating officer, LifeX
- Patrick Brown, head of insights and EU engagement, British Property Federation
- Luke Allen, managing director, eviFile
- John Wills, associate director, Savills
- Tom Brankley, operations director, John F Hunt
- Joanna Davies, partner, Mills & Reeve
The event will feature a mixture of presentations on the property presenters’ approaches to innovation and findings from using new methods, along with panel discussions exploring themes and issues in the current market.
Trend Talk London is organised in partnership with Mills & Reeve, Node, British Property Federation and Future: Proptech.
Tickets are priced at £100+VAT and include refreshments, lunch and access to a dedicated event app with fellow delegates.
There is a £25 discount available for British Property Federation members. Please contact Georgina Worrall at BPF on email@example.com for the code.