LISTEN | What tech should landlords adopt for hybrid working?
Paul Speariett, founder of Forge and now regional director at Yardi, joins Karl Tomusk to discuss the latest trends in hybrid working and how tech is meeting changing occupier demands.
Questions asked in this episode:
- As a landlord or occupier, how do you figure out what your building management software needs are?
- How has the pandemic shifted occupiers’ needs in access control?
- What are the challenges of integrating building management tools into older buildings?
- What are the pros and cons of bespoke and off-the-shelf tech products?
- Are office workers receptive to the software their bosses have installed?
Forge powered by Yardi works in the commercial, retail and education sectors to provide Forge Bluepoint visitor management which empowers landlords, building management and tenants to manage visitors their way.
Flexible technology, along with a team that has vast experience in both the security and software industries, means that Forge powered by Yardi gives people the confidence that their safety and security are at the forefront of the journeys they deliver.
Find out more about Forge powered by Yardi at: www.weareforge.io