edozo’s CEO and founder, Marcus Ginn, joins Paul Unger to discuss the problems within the property industry that edozo sets out to solve, trends within the market, edozo’s product roadmap, why it has joined the Reach UK accelerator programme, and much more.
- edozo is a software platform for commercial property professionals that makes it easier to value property
- edozo removes outdated pain of researching and valuing property, especially with new features offering information on other similar transactions and occupiers in local area
- Product development in future will focus adding automation features to make analysis of sites even speedier and easier
- Data sharing between different software platforms is an emerging trend, offering clients greater transparency and simplicity – knowing as much as possible as quickly as possible, accessed in fewer places
- edozo clients – JLL, CBRE, BNP Paribas, Allsop – can process a higher volume of work more efficiently with same headcount