LISTEN | Dissecting sustainable design and materials
Chris Webb, head of sustainability at tp bennett, and Barry Varcoe, global director of real estate & facilities at Open Society Foundations, joined Paul Unger to discuss sustainable design practices in this latest PlaceTech podcast episode.
- Subscribe to PlaceTech Weekly for free to receive more articles like this
Questions asked in this episode
- What are you doing to engage with suppliers in regards to sustainability?
- Are we seeing a radical new approach where materials are sourced locally?
- How do we get people on board in adopting sustainable behaviours?
- What is the best way to measure the data around energy and materials?
- How do people stay positive given the daunting task ahead in regards to sustainability?
tp bennett, headquartered in London with a Manchester office serving the North of England, is a multi-disciplinary design practice of 320 staff focussing on architecture, interiors and planning in the UK and internationally.
For more information on tp bennett and the services it provides, visit tpbennett.com.