Join attendees from Mainstay, Constructing Growth, Buttress, Pegasus, LSH, Essensys, JLL, Deetu and more at our Q1 Trend Talk in Birmingham in early March.
Representatives from these companies have registered for the half-day event to hear proptech insight from Hammerson, Node, Willmott Dixon, Glenn Howells among the expert speaker line-up.
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Kathryn Malloch, head of customer experience, Hammerson
- Jill Guthrie, digital manager, Willmott Dixon
- Sheraz Dar, CEO, CreditLadder
- Tom McClellan, director of business development, UK & Ireland, WiredScore
- Graeme Scott, director – UK sector lead, intelligence IBI Group
- Dav Bansal, director, Glenn Howells Architects
- Robbie Turner, principal associate, Mills & Reeve
- Nigel Atkinson, chief operating officer, Node
- Ken Norton, head of sales, LandInsight and Grace Manning-Marsh, managing director, LandEnhance
This half-day event is due to take place at iCentrum in Holt Street, Birmingham B7 4BP on Friday 8 March 2019 starting from 8am.
Tickets are priced at £60+VAT and include breakfast, lunch and plenty of networking opportunities. Guests of Trend Talks receive early access to the latest quarterly TRENDS report, which drills down into the what’s hot in digital transformation across different parts of the built environment.
This event is ideal for property professionals who want to learn about innovation in the industry, build their innovation network and hear from those who are adopting tech.