Join us at CREtech New York this October
Continuing its partnership with CREtech, PlaceTech will head to New York on 12-13 October 2022 for two packed days diving into the latest in real estate innovation.
Bringing together trailblazers in the sector, CREtech New York will be an opportunity to network with leaders in the industry and join in lively debates about the future of the built environment.
Speakers this year include:
- Willy Walker, chairman & CEO of Walker & Dunlop
- Sonny Kalsi, co-CEO of BentallGreenOak
- Ilene Goldfine, chief digital strategy officer at Hines
- Ben Myers, vice president, sustainability at Boston Properties (BXP)
- Jesse Carrillo, chief innovation officer at The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Sara Shank, managing director, global head of innovation at PGIM Real Estate
- Dan Jackson, managing director and chief information officer at Starwood Capital Group
Register for CREtech New York. Super early bird sale ends 30 July.
PlaceTech readers can use the code PLACE20NY for 20% off attendee conference passes.
Video opportunities at CREtech New York
Make the most of your time at CREtech with PlaceTech’s exhibition and video services. From interviews with your staff, clients and contacts to videos of your panel discussions or event diary series, we can maximise your plans for the event.
Watch Smart Spaces and GPE talk to PlaceTech about their partnership at CREtech London
For more information or to book opportunities, contact:
Dino Moutsopoulos, PlaceTech commercial director, by calling +44 (0) 7803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com
Cara Fautley, PlaceTech commercial development manager, by calling +44 (0) 7960 210 686 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details and pricing download the 2022 PlaceTech media pack