Blueprint is a large new real estate tech event taking place 4-6 October at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Featuring 150+ speakers over 40 sessions, Blueprint will bring together the top executives from across the industry, including tech founders, property owners and managers, VCs, brokers, developers, regulators and planners.
The agenda is packed with topics including driving value with tenant experience, modular construction, using data to de-risk CRE and the secret to creating healthier buildings.
- The CEOs of Doma, Hippo and Blend together on stage for the first time
- Douglas Elliman CEO, Scott Durkin, and Side CEO, Guy Gal, discussing the effects of tech on traditional brokerages
- Industrious CEO, Jamie Hodari, in conversation with Tishman Speyer‘s head of innovation, Thais Galli
- Roofstock CEO, Gary Beasley, and Rhino CEO, Paraag Sarva, will share very different perspectives on how tech is transforming real estate’s finance layer.
- Rudin Management COO, John Gilbert, in conversation with VTS CEO, Nick Romito, and Fifth Wall‘s Brad Griewe.
- And much more
As part of our partnership with Blueprint, PlaceTech subscribers can use this link to get a $200 discount on tickets — register now and join us.
We look forward to seeing you there.