Join PlaceTech in Las Vegas at Blueprint 2022 this September
PlaceTech is an official partner at Blueprint this year, which will take place on 12-14 September at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas.
Featuring more than 2,000 of the leading players, Blueprint is the premier annual event for the real estate tech ecosystem.
The three-day gathering brings together the most innovative proptech and contech startups, the most important and prolific venture capitalists investing in the space and the major real estate industry companies using technology to transform their business.
Highlights this year include:
- Brad Griewe, managing partner of Fifth Wall
- Clelia Peters, founder of Era Ventures
- Spencer Rascoff, chair and co-founder of Pacaso
- Neda Nevab, US president of Compass
- Jim Barrett, chief innovation officer at Turner Construction
- Jenny Wong, senior managing director of proptech at Tishman Speyer
With over 50 sessions, some of the key topics being addressed are:
- The rise in single family rental and other single family models
- The hybrid office and the technology driving it
- Subtle (and not-so-subtle) shifts in multifamily management
- The collision of fintech and proptech
- The explosion in proptech focused VC funds
- The best ways for enterprise firms to evaluate and adopt tech
- The new talent models for CVC
- The tech enabled future suburb
- Where the next billion-dollar ideas in proptech can be found
As part of our partnership with Blueprint, PlaceTech subscribers can use this link to get a $200 discount on tickets – register now and join us in Las Vegas.
David Hirschman, CCO at Blueprint, said: “PlaceTech is one of the key publications covering the dynamic transformation of real estate globally. PlaceTech provided great coverage of our debut event last year, and we are thrilled to welcome Dino and his team out to Las Vegas as a full media partner this year.”
Dino Moutsopoulos, PlaceTech commercial director, said: “We are very pleased to be taking PlaceTech to Las Vegas as part of Blueprint. What Vik and David are doing is very exciting and the 2022 event promises to build on the excellent inaugural event in 2021.
“PlaceTech prides itself on bringing the tech offerings to the real estate market. Agreeing this partnership with Blueprint adds another significant event to our activities going forward.”
More information is available here: http://blueprint.
Video opportunities at Blueprint
Make the most of your time at Blueprint with PlaceTech’s exhibition and video services. From interviews with your staff, clients and contacts to videos of your panel discussions or event diary series, we can maximise your plans for the event.
For more information or to book opportunities, contact:
- Dino Moutsopoulos, PlaceTech commercial director, by calling +44 (0) 7803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com
- Cara Fautley, PlaceTech commercial development manager, by calling +44 (0) 7960 210 686 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org