Hammerson, Willmott Dixon, IBI to share proptech journeys at Birmingham Trend Talk
Learn how Hammerson, WiredScore, Willmott Dixon, LandInsight, IBI, CreditLadder and more are shaping their businesses around changes in property, at the next PlaceTech event on Friday 8 March in Birmingham.
Find out about products that are impacting the market, including leading land sourcing platform LandInsight and CreditLadder, which allows residential tenants to use rent to improve credit score.
Many property professionals feel in the dark about the tech revolution in property. The PlaceTech Trend Talk series of events provides a safe space to improve your business understanding of the strategies, research and approaches to proptech that are emerging. Build your network of property innovators, hear stories from those who are adopting tech and meet startups operating in this emerging marketplace.
Speakers confirmed to date:
- Kathryn Malloch, head of customer experience, Hammerson
- Tom McClellan, director of business development, UK + Ireland, WiredScore
- Jill Guthrie, digital manager, Willmott Dixon
- Sheraz Dar, CEO, CreditLadder
- Senior representative, LandInsight
- Robbie Turner, principal associate, Mills & Reeve
- Graeme Scott, director and UK sector lead for intelligence, IBI Group
This half-day event is due to take place at iCentrum in Holt Street, Birmingham B7 4BP on Friday 8 March 2019 starting from 8am.
Tickets are priced at only £60+VAT and include breakfast, lunch and plenty of networking opportunities. Guests of Trend Talks receive early access to the latest quarterly TRENDS report, which drills down into the what’s hot in digital transformation across different parts of the built environment.
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
PlaceTech Trend Talk Birmingham is sponsored by Node and Mills & Reeve.