Join investors Bouwinvest, BNP Paribas, Cemex, Fifth Wall, M7 Structura, Axel Springer and more to meet startups from across the world for this dedicated funding summit due to be held on 1 and 2 July.
As well as representatives from these companies, startup founders based in locations as diverse as Canada and Kuwait, covering areas from development site finding to predictive analytics and breakthroughs in project visualisation, will attend the first Relevation digital funding gathering.
BUY TICKETS – DISCOUNT FOR PLACETECH READERS
Attendees will hear from a stellar lineup of speakers including some of the leading players in property innovation. In addition, there will be introductions and matchmaking sessions for startups to pitch to investors.
Renowned property innovation thinker and author Dror Poleg will open the event on the first morning of Relevation with a global overview of the state of the proptech venture landscape.
Robbie Antonio, founder of modular housing unicorn Revolution Precrafted, will be among the proptech founders speaking during the two-day online gathering of startups and investors.
There are more than 30 confirmed speakers at the virtual event, which be split into several ‘rooms’. Among the names secured are:
- Faisal Butt, founder & CEO, Pi Labs, the influential and prolific proptech accelerator now on its eighth cohort
- Gregory Dewerpe, founder, A/O PropTech, Europe’s largest proptech venture capital firm
- Sonja Radovic, investment manager, APX, the Axel Springer Porsche Accelerator
- Kevin Cardona, chief innovation officer, BNP Paribas Real Estate, advisor leading the way with technology adoption
- Phillipe Boyer, head of innovation, Covivio, Europe’s fourth-largest real estate investment trust with a €23bn portfolio
Around 150 startups and 50 investors registered pre-interest in the event, which goes live for ticket sales today.
There will be sessions on accelerators models, fundraising during Covid-19, corporate venture capital strategies. Fireside chats will take place discussing the market in different countries around Europe, and meeting unicorns.
There will also be one-on-one speed dating intros arranged beforehand on a curated basis facilitated by the organsier. The contact database of attendees will be available for introductions before and follow-up after the event.
PlaceTech is proud to be a media partner with Relevation, real estate elevation, on this event.
Other speakers include:
- Ted Orf, co-founder, Revolt Ventures
- Alison Imbert, investment director, Partech
- Robin Rivaton, investment director, IDInvest
- Yasmina Darveniza, investor, Round Hill Ventures
- Alexander Lorenz, partner, Surplus Invest
- Magnus Svantegard, partner, Stronghold
- Dirk Paelinck, co-founder, PropTech House
- Saeed Amidi, founder, Plug And Play Tech Center
- Ivan Nokhrin, founder, PropTech Russia
- Nadim Stub, managing director, PropTech Denmark
- Michal Gologorski, head of innovation center, PropTech Zone
- Mathias Flattin, partner, Axeleo
- Gonzalo Galindez, head of CEMEX Ventures
- Ming Q. Tran, managing partner, Odysseus Partners
- Ulrik Branner, director, LetsBuild
- Carlos Olmos de Frutos, founder, Urban Data Analytics