Hear the latest insights from Pi Labs, Liquid Real Estate Innovation, Leverton, Allied London, Claremont and more at this event exploring innovations in the office sector.
Future of the Workplace, hosted by Place North West in partnership with DAC Beachcroft, will look into the issues facing developers as they attempt to futureproof their projects, and the products and trends that are helping to make workspaces more efficient and occupier teams more productive.
The event is due to be held at etc.venues Manchester in Portland Street from 8.30am to 1pm Thursday 14 June 2018.
Presentations from key players in the market will be followed by interactive roundtable discussions, with plenty of time for networking with property and tech professionals.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Alex Edds, director of innovation at JLL, strategic advisor to Liquid Real Estate Innovation, and a leading figure in the UK proptech movement
- Raya Yunakova, programme director, Pi Labs, providing venture capital and business support to high growth potential proptech firms
- James Boreham, sales at Leverton, AI for real estate, making management processes faster and more accurate
- Ann Clarke, joint managing director, Claremont Group Interiors, designing and delivering offices for commercial occupiers throughout the UK
- Chris Reay, group property director, Allied London, delivered XYZ Building and No1 Spinningfields, major offices for tech tenants, now focused on St John’s and Enterprise City
The discussion will be led by PlaceTech publisher Paul Unger.
Place North West is a sister publication of PlaceTech, reporting on the built environment in the North West of England.
Tickets are priced at £50+VAT and include breakfast, refreshments and lunch.