The deadline for PlaceTech Prize entries has been extended by one week, to Friday 27 July.
The PlaceTech Prize offers the opportunity for businesses to raise their profile and receive international recognition.
The Prize is open to the following, across all areas of technology in property:
Entries must be based on work delivered between January 2017 and July 2018.
PlaceTech Startup Prize will also be awarded to the most promising business or project launched since January 2015.
Both prizes offer the opportunity for international recognition and increased global profile. The two winners will be announced at the PlaceTech Big Night Out in Manchester on 20 November 2018.
Judges of the PlaceTech Prize include:
- Martin Bryant, consultant, speaker & writer
- Tom Cheesewright, founder, Book of the Future and creator, Futurist’s Toolkit
- Danny Crump, director of urbanism, Broadway Malyan
- Robert de Jong, programme director, Urban Land Institute UK
- James Dearsley, co-founder, PropTech Consult, and board member, UK Proptech Association
- Alex Edds, director of innovation, JLL
- Mike Edge, partner, Mills & Reeve
- Simon Hughes, chief strategy officer & co-founder, Liquid Real Estate Innovation
- Menno Lammers, chief proptech officer, PropTechNL
- Melanie Leech, chief executive, British Property Federation
- Will Lewis, founding director, OBI Property
- Duke Long, co-founder, PropTech Challenge
- Filippo Rean, managing director, real estate division, Reed MIDEM
- Thomas Renn, managing director, Manchester Science Partnerships
- Neil Singer, CEO, clicktopurchase
- Roger Tan, managing director, UNSense and associate director, UNStudio
- Ian Thomas, co-founder & chief investment officer, LendInvest
- Louise Weale, licensing manager & tech affiliate programme lead, RICS
- Bridget Wilkins, associate director, CBRE
- Raya Yunakova, programme director, Pi Labs
Hear from the judges themselves on the qualities they are looking for below: