Innovators in property have until Friday 26 July to submit their entries to this year’s PlaceTech Prize.
Entering PlaceTech Prize offers you the chance to be recognised as real estate modernisers.
PlaceTech is searching for companies whose work is making a significant change to the property industry, be that through projects or products and services.
The PlaceTech Prize is open to businesses of all levels and sizes that are active in the UK property market.
We welcome entries for:
- Applications of technology
There are two categories: the PlaceTech Prize and the PlaceTech Startup Prize. Both offer the opportunity for businesses to raise their profile and receive international recognition, with a winner’s package designed to take your business and status as a proptech innovator to the next level.
Eight great reasons to enter the PlaceTech Prize:
- Recognition as PlaceTech Prize winner in editorial coverage of the PlaceTech Big Night Out event and prize-giving
- Showcase article feature on PlaceTech for your product or company
- Two months of banner advertising on placetech.net, visited by 10,000+ property and tech professionals each month
- Introductions to partners and clients, and invitations to private networking dinners
- Feature in the PlaceTech TRENDS quarterly report
- Social media support throughout the year
- 5 complimentary tickets to the 2019 PlaceTech Trend Talk of your choice including introductions to selected speakers and sponsors
- The PlaceTech Prize trophy
The 2019 winners will be announced at PlaceTech Big Night Out in London on 28 November, where property and tech professionals will gather for a relaxed evening of network building and lively entertainment. Tickets are available for £230 here, with startup discounts available.
The PlaceTech Prize 2018 was awarded to Guru Systems, which provides data analytics and smart technology for better performing heat networks. LandInsight won the PlaceTech Startup Prize for their tech-powered land sourcing and deal management tools. Gilbert Lennox-King of Guru Systems, said: “It is so great to win the PlaceTech Prize to gain recognition in proptech. We are so thankful for the opportunity – it has been a great experience.” Watch highlights from the evening below:
Paul Unger, editor at PlaceTech, said: “The PlaceTech Prize is a great opportunity for businesses looking to show that they are stepping up their property transformation game, and gives startups a chance at cutting through the noise and showcasing themselves as a valuable solution to real estate challenges. Personally, I can’t wait to find out more about some exciting products, projects and businesses that are making a difference to the way the industry works.”
The PlaceTech Prize is delivered by PlaceTech, in association with Mills & Reeve and Node.