The Pi Labs-graduate Romanian startup that takes office visualisation marketing tools to another level has secured its first UK project ahead of a major push outside its homeland in 2021.
Moorland Property Solutions will use Bright Spaces’ tech to showcase its space at a business park in Northwich, Cheshire.
Bright Spaces has proven its solution in Romania, since establishing in 2019. This year, Bright Spaces was part of the eighth cohort of the Pi Labs Accelerator.
The platform is aimed at the office market and uses interactivity, virtual reality, 3D renderings and automation to enable a smoother leasing process for tenants, agents, and landlords.
Oliver Moorhouse, director, Moorland Property Solutions, said: “We have developed a business centre which offers the ultimate in flexibility, however it is sometimes difficult for non-property people to visualise how the space could work for them. Bright Spaces have developed a solution for this problem.
“Using their advanced technology, potential occupiers will be able to virtually walk through the space at Brickfield Business Centre, Northwich which will be digitally formatted to suit their requirements, before their eyes. Occupiers won’t have to imagine how the space can work for them, the Bright Spaces software will show them. We’re excited to see what Bright Spaces will create for us and to see how it will assist our marketing process. We see this as being the first step in a long and fruitful relationship.”
Bright Spaces said the platform will:
- Increase the number of qualified leads who ask for a live tour of the building
- Give potential occupiers and agents the possibility to visualise available spaces with various fit-out options, in 2D, 3D, and first-person virtual tour
- Optimize time for the Leasing Department by digitising manual tasks
The solution implemented by Bright Spaces is characterised through the following features:
- 3D building with advanced search for all types of floors & floor splits
- 3D & VR full-floor view with 3 different fit-out proposals
- 3D & VR split-floor view with 1 fit-out proposal
- Visit & Offer request on each floor or split-floor
- Notifications when a visit or offer request is received
- Admin panel for all visit and offer requests
- Heads of Terms creation feature
- Location & surroundings digital mapping for the building
- Images/videos/360 gallery
Bogdan Nicoara, CEO and co-founder of Bright Spaces, said: “We are excited to close our first partnership in the UK and we are proud to be trusted by Moorland Property Solutions. It is a big step for us, as we aim to enter more international markets and to make this solution accessible to any potential client that wants to visualize an office space in a safe, digital, and innovative way. We are looking forward to launching the platform together with our partner and we are positive that remote 3D showcasing will become the standard in this industry.”
The tailored solution for Brickfield Business Centre, Northwich will be available starting with December 2020 and it is expected to increase the number of relevant enquiries. For Bright Spaces, future plans include further expansion in the UK and other European countries as well as global partnerships.