BOOK NOW | U+I joins Trend Talk Dublin
Vishal Shah, an investment associate at developer U+I, has joined the line-up to share insights about driving change by adopting technology at PlaceTech’s next event.
Shah joined U+I in 2018 working across the company supporting regeneration, investments and acquisitions teams with financial analysis, as well as partnerships with the property technology community.
Prior to U+I, Shah worked for leasing and asset management platform VTS, one of the first proptech unicorns, the nickname for privately owned companies valued at $1bn or more.
In addition, delegates will hear from Indian conglomerate Shapoorji Pallonji, PropTech Ireland, Smart Dublin, residential agent Sherry Fitzgerald and architect CallisonRTKL.
Speakers confirmed so far for Tuesday 5 November’s event:
- Carol Tallon, founder, PropTech Ireland
- Michael Guerin, programme manager, Smart Dublin
- Lauren Poon, head of digital EMEA, CallisonRTKL
- Karen Muldowney, business development manager, Shapoorji Pallonji
- Joanne Geary, director of customer experience and innovation, Sherry Fitzgerald
- Michael Purcell, senior property management surveyor, JLL Ireland
- Simon Whelan, chief operating officer, FenestraPro
This event is aimed at property professionals and technology suppliers keen to learn about the modernisation of the built environment industry.
The 2019 series of PlaceTech Trend Talk is sponsored by Bruntwood Works, Node, Mills & Reeve, PropTech Ireland and Future:PropTech.
PlaceTech Trend Talk Dublin is due to take place at The Morrison Hotel in North City starting at 8am and going through to midday when lunch will be served.