Karen Cook, partner at PLP Architecture, designer of the eagerly awaited 22 Bishopsgate office development in London, which will contain 1.3m sq ft of flexible office space, will speak at the PlaceTech: Offices event in April.
Lipton Rogers Developments and Axa Investment Managers’ 22 Bishopsgate will have a substantial provision of project and co-working space, including the first UK base for US flex space operator Convene. Cook co-founded PLP Architecture 10 years ago. The studio’s other projects include Sky Central, the broadcaster’s main office in West London, and Burberry’s 1 Page Street in Victoria, Derwent Estates building.
New speakers are being added to the line-up each week for PlaceTech Offices, part of the 2020 series of quarterly briefings on different sectors.
Other names confirmed so far:
- Caroline Pontifex, director, workplace experience, KKS Savills, workplace design studio acquired in 2019 by Savills
- Andrew Cooke, regional director, Bruntwood Works, inspiring offices and workspace environments to help you thrive
- Dilon Hilton, technical director, Hydrock, multidisciplinary engineering design consultancy
- Andrew Mercer, office sector lead, Legal & General Investment Management, including Capsule, the flexible leasing solution for occupiers seeking the benefits of serviced offices in conventional space
- Mark Furness, CEO, essensys, the London-listed global provider of mission critical software-as-a-service platforms and on-demand cloud services to the flexible workspace industry
This half-day event is due to take place in Manchester on Thursday 30 April.