About the company
We are a fast growing startup based in Liverpool Street, London, and we’re taking on a big challenge: the ‘Housing Crisis’.
Our product vastly improves the process of finding land to build new homes on, and it’s loved by hundreds of experienced property developers as well as a range of people who are new to the industry.
We are a growing team and looking for bright and warm individuals who can build on the firm foundations we have put in place.
Check out our tech blog here
About your mission
We are on the lookout for a passionate and versatile Product Designer to help us shape the user interface of ‘LandInsight’, a product that helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land in seconds.
We want to take the tedious and complex tasks carried out by our potential users and transform them into simple and delightful experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to bring your own style and insights as well as an understanding of how to integrate those fresh insights within our existing product. You will help define the success of this role!
What will you be doing?
- You will be working alongside our Product Managers to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new features and functionality within the product.
- You will be crafting visual and interaction elements whilst considering responsive layouts, accessibility, iconography, typography and motion.
- You will be data driven, challenging assumptions and comfortable being client facing whilst conducting user research / testing.
- Helping us develop an efficient product development process as well as a user-focused design culture by communicating user needs to the rest of the team and facilitating and directing regular design workshops.
Your portfolio will demonstrate:
- Your experience in designing for complex digital interfaces (preferably SaaS);
- An experience and awareness around working with a design system and brand guidelines;
- Responsive Design;
- Knowledge in the application of information design, visual hierarchy and interaction design;
- An awareness of design trends and technology;
- A mastery of modern design tools of your choice (eg Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD);
- Experience with rapid prototyping as a means to explore multiple design solutions;
- A passion for digital design and a strong awareness of design trends & tech. (we want someone who is constantly thinking about the future of design!)
- Experience in PropTech (not required, but very beneficial!)
About our offering
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Baby and getting married gift
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Loads of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Annual ski trip
- Work at WeWork’s amazing flagship office, 2 minutes from Liverpool St station
- Collaborative working, including with the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by a team social!
- Dedication to hiring for cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/glass of prosecco with (usually at the free WeWork bar we have available after 2pm every day!)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org