Sales Development Representative, JLL Technologies
At JLL Technologies (JLLT), a division of JLL, we drive real estate innovation. Through a unique combination of technology, data, and expertise, we help organizations transform the way they acquire, manage, operate, and experience space. A first-of-its-kind team combining builders of high-growth tech companies and commercial real estate experts, JLLT delivers a comprehensive technology portfolio of purpose-built solutions and leading edge, venture-backed companies to meet and exceed the industry’s demands for better business intelligence, smart building, and digital workplace platforms.
At JLLT, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people are more than a job title–we are each partners, friends, children, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds, we celebrate different cultures, and we honour each of the experiences that make us who we are.
The Sales Development Representative focuses on sourcing/processing new leads, processing inbound leads, conducting end-to-end selling of transactional sales, and providing assistance with complex, solution-oriented sales. In conducting these activities, you will be required to perform the following-
- Process inbound leads – You will respond to inbound prospect requests to share product and service information, ask probing questions, and qualify prospects as a potential fit for JLLT.
- Source and process new leads – You will make calls, send emails, and leverage social media to share product and service information while executing specific campaigns to generate and qualify new leads for JLLT products and services.
- Provide assistance with complex, solution-oriented sales – For more complex sales that are performed by other parts of JLLT’s sales organization, you will provide deal assistance under the guidance and leadership of an Account Executive.
- Conduct end-to-end transactional sales – For packaged offerings, such as well-defined product/service combinations and product/service renewals, you will perform sales activities required to demonstrate product/service value, prepare quotes and/or statements of work, and other activities as required to close these sales.
What This Job Involves-
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating and executing on outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Learn JLLT’s product/service offerings and be able to process renewals based on this knowledge
- Support senior sales teams and Account Executives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Attend product training and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with Account Executives
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Conduct product/services renewals
- Enter, track, and report on all activity in Salesforce.com
- Other activities as directed by management.
Sound like you? Before you apply, it’s worth knowing what we are looking for –
- Four-year university degree.
- Existing work experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Highly organized and capable of juggling multiple activities
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market (ideally the CRE technology market) or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Have experience with Salesforce.com
- Have mastery in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- May be required to travel from time to time
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com