Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + Equity
We are looking for senior Haskell engineers to join our team in London.
We want you to be someone who is looking to really help shape the future of the development team, have real impact on strategy, architecture and be the lead on our most important projects.
You will expand our application’s capabilities in data ingestion, data exports, data standardisation and machine learning. We work in a functional programming stack in Haskell and Elm, together with machine learning components written in Python. Our development process includes CI/CD and automated tests. All developers work closely with our Chief Product Officer.
Skills & experience required
- Significant experience in a functional programming language, for instance: Haskell, Scala, F#, Ocaml, Clojure, etc.
- Extensive knowledge working with a major RDBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Good understanding of Linux and Shell Scripting in Bash
- Experience with basic machine learning algorithms, scikit-learn, Python, numPy, and pandas is highly beneficial
- Experience with AWS Cloud services, particularly EC2, RDS, Codedeploy, Codebuild, Codepipelines, S3
- Knowledge of build tools: Webpack, Makefiles
- Experience with web servers: basics of load balancers, Nginx configuration, etc.
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub
- Familiarity with Docker
About the company
PRODA is a proptech start-up founded in January 2017. We focus on solving core data processing pain points in real estate, and believe that unstructured data is a key barrier to digital transformation in the industry.
PRODA is combining real estate expertise with data science to develop machine leaning-enabled software, with the aim of truly automating many analysis and reporting tasks for real estate professionals.
Our software automatically captures property data from spreadsheets, before standardising, error-checking & securely storing it. This enables users to standardise and access all their data, regardless of the country, asset class or company that it originated from.
Once standardised, many exciting machine-learning analyses, track changes and machine written reports are possible.
Please find press releases and the PRODA Whitepaper in the PRODA news section (https://www.proda.ai/news/)
Based in a smart We-work in London’s South-bank PRODA has:
- Modern, open office with communal areas, quite spaces, table games, unlimited teas and coffees and beers in the evenings
- Focus on getting in specialists, encouraging meetups, conferences, training and learning for software engineers
- Regular team meals and activities
- Culture of smart individuals who collaborate to solve interesting problems using interesting technologies
Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow instructions on our website
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com