Location: City of London
Who we are
Pass the Keys is a fast-growing short-let management company. We manage hundreds of properties on Airbnb, Booking.com and Homeaway across 10 cities in the UK. We are looking for a driven sales professional with a natural flair for building relationships, to join our team in London. You will be dealing with inbound enquiries from prospective clients within the property sector.
Who we want
- Are you interested in the Property Sector?
- Are you someone who can build relationships quickly?
- Are you results – driven, dynamic and possess outstanding negotiation skills?
- Are you ‘hands-on’ individual and not be afraid to get on the phone?
If so, we might have the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a talented candidate to join our team.
What you will be doing
You’ll play a key role in accelerating and growing our customer base.
To excel at this role, you will be a natural negotiator, tenacious, charismatic and ambitious individual. You will need to be highly motivated and driven with a natural sales ability.
This will be the chance to hit the ground running and take full ownership for your sales funnel by chasing leads generated by the marketing team using various communication channels and closing your own deals whilst conveying the Pass the Keys vision.
- Making outbound calls and engaging new and existing customers
- Achieve sales targets
- Present, promote and sell PTK services
- Booking face-to-face meetings with potential ‘hosts’ and following up with these ‘hosts’ afterwards
- Organising your own time efficiently to ensure lead follow-up is carried out efficiently and documented correctly
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Maintaining accurate data of the customers and of the sale in the Company’s CRM systems
- Working to targets
- Capable of working call KPIs of 100 outbound calls or a 3 hour plus talk time
- Be prepared to work outside contracted hours if workloads & business requirements necessitate
- Proactively seek to maintain, improve & demonstrate industry knowledge and competitor awareness
- May be required to work some Saturdays with a day in lieu in the week
- Provide a proactive professional telephone handling service for both internal and external contacts, including clients and Pass The Keys colleagues
What you have
- Professional well-spoken salesperson (fluent in English)
- Experienced in using CRM systems
- Interest in forging a career in a fast-paced Sales environment
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and progress
- 2+ Years sales experience
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills
- Experience hosting or staying at AirBnb or HomeAway flats is a plus
- Interest in real estate, hospitality and start-ups is a bonus
- Excellent telephone manner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com