HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunities for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
About the role:
HqO UK is seeking a Sales Director to join its fast-growing, market-leading team. The individual will lead the enterprise sales team and will hunt and own key account relationships. At HqO, we take a consultative approach to selling. To that end this role is part teacher, part consultant and part persuader.
- Own and build customer relationships for some of the largest commercial real estate landlords across Europe
- Educate customers about Tenant Experience (TeX) and have a passion about what this can deliver for CRE landlords
- Remain knowledgeable on CRE market trends, emerging markets and market shifts
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Consistently achieve personal sales quotas
- Recruit, Train and develop a world class sales team
- Coach and mentor team members
- Participate on behalf of the company at exhibitions or conferences
- Define the goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue (ARR)
- Manage the KPIs of the enterprise sales team via the CRM and provide transparency to the Managing Director UK
- Degree level or equivalent
- At least 7-10 years of previous sales experience in a fast-paced work environment, preferably SaaS or Proptech
- Experienced in owning long term sales cycles with demanding enterprise level customers
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills and inquisitive questioning
- Highly motivated, self-directed and able to work without supervision, yet operate within a small and fast paced team
- Understand and embody our company values
- Key tools: SFDC, Gong, Sales Navigator, GSuite
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org