Role and company
Hyre PropTech Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for a Sales Executive with an innovative artificial intelligence proptech start up based in London. The company have created three specialist products that assist those in the property sector capture more leads, increase sales and reduce their operating costs.
Backed by industry experts within the proptech community the client’s products deliver instant, consistent and accurate personalised interactions with customers across various contact channels within the real estate sector. The Sales Executive will work within a growing team and having just received a further £500k investment, the client company are seeking to double their employee count by August 2018.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a healthy pipeline of meetings with prospective customers across the real estate sector
- Identify business opportunities with existing customers and current partners and develop the relationship further by ensuring the right products are on offer for them
- Carry out business development tasks such as outbound calls, handling inbound calls and visiting clients to discuss products and service offerings
- Network within the proptech community to ensure market awareness of company and product and increasing brand awareness, engagement and building upon a solid reputation
- Work with the wider team in achieving goals, targets and monthly KPIs
- This is a critical role for the team in ensuring coverage of the market and to helping to achieve a dominant market share
- Build product and company knowledge to enable you to carry out sales meetings with prospective clients and demonstrate this knowledge through your ability to build the customer network and database.
- The successful candidate will work alongside a senior team and be joining the business at an exciting time in its growth in the UK
- Previous business development or B2B / B2C sales experience
- Preferably have experience in the real estate or technology industry
- Interest in proptech
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and good grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills, including good tracking/follow up skills
- Ability to communicate with a variety and level of people, including suppliers of high end brands
- Highly computer literate – Internet savvy
- Non-essential but desirably a related qualification to the role
Personality and attitude
- Professional and approachable
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Ability to work from own initiative with the discipline to succeed
Package and additional
- Salary: £25k + 30% Commission ( commission 4k per month from 100% of targets achieved)
- Holidays: 20 days flexible holidays per annum + stat bank holidays
- Hours: Flexible working required however the company generally run a 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday working week
- Location: Central London
- Growth: This role offers an opportunity to become a leading and essential member of the company’s team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com