We’re an award-winning tech startup looking for a driven individual to join our fast-growing team. You need to be passionate about property development, community engagement and most importantly, harnessing tech to make a positive impact.
Built-ID is a proptech platform that showcases the built environment projects of today and transforms community engagement to better shape the projects of tomorrow.
- Managing client accounts
- Managing social media advertising campaigns
- Liaising with graphic designers and copywriters to produce social media adverts
- Leading PR campaigns with local news outlets
- Organising marketing efforts for specific projects
- Organising and leading client training sessions
- Managing deadlines and targets for client accounts
- Liaising with charity partners
- Coordinating and leading community outreach programmes alongside clients: school workshops, sessions with key community groups, etc.
- Working collaboratively with the client’s planning consultants and communication agencies, supporting their rollout of our community engagement platform
- Keeping projects on track to hit clients’ targets via close attention to KPIs
- Personable and approachable
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Proven passion for community engagement
- Eloquent public speaking and presentation skills
- Enjoy being challenged and experiencing fast-paced environments
- Advantages: 3+ years experience in property, PR/comms or account management
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Fun, welcoming work environment
- Flexible working
- Team lunches and events
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com