PropTech / Digital Innovation is an area of our business that is hugely growing and we are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and self-motivated individual to continue looking at tech solutions that we can utilise within our successful partnership.
In this PropTech Analyst role, you will be working with the Innovation Lead to develop the business case for digital opportunities that have greatest impact across both our commercial and residential business. You will understand, interpret and identify solutions to business challenges, challenging assumptions and encouraging change through collaboration. In this role you will provide analysis and insight to support projects both business wide and on more ad-hoc basis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Keeping informed of latest developments in PropTech and providing communication to the relevant departments within the business.
- Researching and mapping the market to find various PropTech solutions that can be of benefit to the business or our clients.
- Attend PropTech or wider technology events to monitor the latest trends that will affect real estate.
- Host pitches from start-ups looking to collaborate with our business and be the point of contact throughout the process.
- Responsible for the operations of the Technology Board and arranging demos where appropriate.
- Present research or solutions to various audiences internally – including to the Technology Board.
You will have experience of working in a similar PropTech Analyst role and will be a passionate individual who has a keen interest in PropTech and driving innovation and technology. You will be able to project manage various projects at one time and will be a clear communicator who can build effective relationships with your stakeholders.
To view other vacancies within the Knight Frank Group click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com