We are looking to revolutionise the proptech world with an emphasis on tech. We would like to hear from able versatile product success people who want to turn this sector on its head with the best app user experience seamlessly connecting people with property.
We are searching to build our team in the success area. This means that you are probably from a technical background or understand at least how things hang together in the development world; have a passion for happy customers; and, are able to communicate with them effectively through the good and the not so good times of deployment through launch and beyond using data to evidence.
You will also love to stay in touch with District customers as they grow their platform use. You will want to let them know about the new features coming to the platform and the benefits they can gain from adopting them, as well as bringing feedback from them into the product roadmap to help continuously make our product better.
You will be completely comfortable dealing with ambiguity as we test ideas to come up with the ultimate solution for the customer base and are quite comfortable communicating progress of hypothesis to deliverable to project team and/or CxOs in the same light.
There are going to be many interesting challenges for us as we move forward, and we’re happy for people to add value with their own specialism, but think you are probably already keen on communities, smart building tech and using data/analytics to build relationships. We are starting to ramp up our knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll learn lots about property, square footage, the tech we use, the tech we would like to use and the tech that we do not, plus would love you to be a key part of the vision of the product.
- Work with customers through the deployment and launch phases to ensure that they have what they need and know what is happening every step of the way
- Create a clear, cohesive proposition to District customers, and balance it with room to identify exciting new product opportunities
- Work with the tech team to feed priorities into the development cycle and help set clear development goals against a rolling 12-month roadmap
- Have the ability to keep track of product developments as well as progress and communicate effectively what that means to your customers
- Run frequent prioritisation sessions for customers as they progress through the onboarding and launch phases to ensure we have captured user needs
You’ll know how to
- Report the numbers to the District customers on how their portfolio is being engaged through the platform
- Use the numbers to up-sell new functionality and assist the customers with promoting use of the platform to their communities
- Take a significant user need or pain-point and figure how best to solve it
- Collaborate across our organisation and communicate changes inwardly as well as outwardly with District customers
- You have experience in managing accounts with many moving parts often across time zones and with a variety of key stakeholders
- You have a technical background, or at least have sufficient knowledge to quickly understand the platform and its capability
- You could directly manage multiple success managers with varying abilities and are passionate about developing people and supporting them to be a key part of the team
- You are user-centred, but also data driven and are able to evidence everything you and your customers do
- You have a proven ability to quickly get up to speed in a potentially new domain to identify trends and opportunities
- You can’t help getting stuck into projects and can’t help being involved at ground level
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience in PropTech, Smart Buildings and Smart Cities
Competitive compensation and equity options available based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org