The property industry is broken and we’re fixing it. The Housing Crisis is an issue which has an effect on all of us. We’re helping to make a systemic change in the property industry, using our software to make the sector more dynamic, transparent, and efficient.
About the company
LandInsight is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (and we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
People are taking notice too – our user base is doubling regularly and already, tens of thousands of homes have been built on sites that were sourced using LandInsight, and that’s just the beginning.
To support and accelerate this growth we’re looking for ambitious, creative and collaborative people to join the LandInsight family.
Our values are ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’ and we regularly hold ourselves accountable to these. The people who work here feelthat they are challenged, but also feel like they have the environment and tools to succeed.
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people work collaboratively. That’s why we prioritise team building and facilitation. We are in constant contact with the company founders, so are able to learn about the conception of and running of a tech startup that is scaling. We run weekly sessions to ensure every voice is heard and empowered to grow and contribute.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture – we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Diversity Advocate’ and ‘Best at Employee Development’.
Check out our tech blog here
We are on the lookout for a passionate and versatile Product Manager to help us shape the future direction of LandInsight, a product that helps property developers understand the development potential of any plot of land in seconds.
As Product Manager, you will be a consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across the whole business. You are a strategist who will translate the product’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks. You will prioritise features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working alongside our designers and engineers to iteratively conceive, prototype, build, deliver and test new functionality within the product. From research to definition, stakeholder management to design and delivery, you will oversee the end to end production of new product enhancements. You will help us develop an efficient product development process by identifying and removing roadblocks to help realise product milestones
- You will be data driven, improving our tracking and visibility of product metrics, arranging and conducting user research, translating insights into compelling recommendations, and challenging assumptions
- You will write user stories and acceptance criteria, produce mockups and prototypes, prioritise requirements into product releases, and lead sprint planning and scoping sessions
- You will manage the product backlog, reviewing, sorting and prioritisting the list of problems facing our customers
- You will contribute to the vision of the product, be aware of the competitive landscape, and help us deliver the company wide strategy
Your portfolio will demonstrate
- Your experience of taking software solutions from inception to release (preferably SaaS)
- You are results-orientated, a self-starter, with the ability to juggle several projects at once
- Detail obsessed!
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of digital design and what makes good or bad UI/UX
- Experience in PropTech, design and coding skills are not required, but very beneficial!
Benefits & incentives
- Flexible working hours (as long as you’re in for 11am) and place (work from home, a cafe, whatever suits you best)
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Professional and personal empowerment budget
- Baby and getting married gift
- Competitive Salary and Equity Options
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Unlimited unpaid holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Loads of social events
- Gym and wellness contributions, and cycle to work scheme
- Annual ski trip
- Work at WeWork’s amazing flagship office, 2 minutes from Liverpool St station
- Collaborative working, including with the CEO and CTO
- Quarterly company wide strategy day – followed by a team social!
- Dedication to hiring for cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/glass of prosecco with (usually at the free WeWork bar we have available after 2pm every day!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com