Salary: $70,000-$120,000 compensation
Location: New York City
Tobly is an online rental market network changing the way people rent equipment. Founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneur Pablo Carvallo. Tobly aims to reduce construction project delays by providing industry professionals with an interface to search and rent construction equipment quickly and easily.
The technology allows contractors to connect with suppliers, make immediate financial transactions and stay in constant communication during the booking, delivery, hiring and return process.
As a Tobly for Product Manager, you will be in charge of to execute the functionality roadmap for our enterprise product. You will own the end-to-end user experience of our enterprise customers, such as company profiles and supplier integration.
Your performance will be measured by your ability to prioritize task, manage resources, and ability to launch new functionalities in a timely manner.
• Deeply analyze and understand Tobly’s core customers
• Put in place a strategy for the team
• Set in place protocols for collecting key data necessary to drive the product’s roadmap
• Set objectives and goals with a cross-functional team
• Define and execute go-to-market plans for new features
• Measure launched features KPIs and use lessons learned for future product development
• Work directly with the CEO on high-level product direction
• Minimum 5 years of experience in product management
• Experience working in small teams
• Ability to take on responsibility and participate in different activities driving measurable growth
• Natural curiosity and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Technical expertise and the ability to question, understand and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities
• Experience working for an on-demand tech company is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org