Salary: £26,623 - £81,182 p.a.
Are you an expert in SaaS B2B lead generation? Do you love designing and executing multi-channel marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and other marketing assets? Are you a content marketing wiz? If so, we want to chat!
Movinghub creates leading Proptech solutions specializing in utility connections, home services, inspection and tenant referencing software for property industry professionals.
Advising in multiple locations to find the right candidate. We have offices in London UK, Melbourne Australia, San Francisco USA and Auckland New Zealand.
We require a suitable candidate to demonstrate the following:
*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Motivation to:
- Convey Digital Marketing ideas, concepts, analyses, reports, strategies, and metrics in a clear, timely, concise, accurate, and grammatically correct manner. Tailor communication to resonate with a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external, always keeping in mind the collaborative goal of understanding clients’ wants, business needs, and market views. Build strong relationships and maintain a business presence as a confident Trusted Advisor, Thought Leader, and Innovator.
- Build, drive and own the framework and strategy of our SEO and SEM programs globally, including content recommendations, test planning, optimization, and reporting, developing a cohesive long-term plan to constantly optimize and improve traffic and down-stream conversion
- Research, document, and analyze client businesses and industries to understand and create personalized KPIs that accurately reflect their business’ strengths and weaknesses. Highlight important metrics to surface strategic and tactical business opportunities.
- Define, design, document, and troubleshoot replicable tracking, analyses, report-creation, and automation configurations with data inputs from multiple sources. Data sources would include CRM, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and affiliate among others and your dashboarding would provide clients with an easy-to-analyze holistic, accurate, and coherent information model.
- Align SEM and SEO strategies, ensuring appropriate metrics are measured and an appropriate keyword testing & optimization plan is in place
- Use analytic and Business Intelligence tools to segment, aggregate, and manipulate data to present and visualize models to decipher trends, anomalies, and outcomes. Use competitor analysis, audience research, and other intelligence to identify relevant insights and provide actionable recommendations for advertising and other marketing initiatives.
- Create and continually refine long-term strategy based on changing business and market intelligence and an ever-expanding advertising landscape. Additionally, daily tactical monitoring, management, optimization, research, definition, and testing of intersections of the audience, keywords, and creativity in order to increase brand awareness and B2B sales. This should be done with a constant awareness for optimizing KPIs related to complete portfolio performance and with an understanding of the global impact on the advertising and marketing ecosystem.
- Develop a system of constant experimentation and innovation using A/B and multivariate tests across all marketing channels and by continuously monitoring, analyzing and improving the B2B sales pipeline starting from lead generation to closure.
- Able to direct, manage, and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment in order to successfully meet targets and achieve successful outcomes. Extreme organization and both clear and consistent communication are crucial skill sets in order to strategically communicate the connection between marketing data and business results and to stimulate cross-organizational networks.
- Be a Lifelong Student continuously updating your knowledge of search engines and the greater PPC industry trends, stats and ad technology because of your passion for Digital Advertising. You must love to find new and innovative ways to leverage research, targeting tactics, and strategies to achieve greater ROI for clients and have the drive and creativity to solve any problems that get in the way.
- Explore and find new channels and methods to cost-effectively reach new and convert known customers holistically within lead gen and outreach. As well as solve how to optimize these previously unknown channels and methods.
Preferred Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ yrs Digital Advertising and Marketing experience in a B2B company and/or in an agency working with B2B clients
- 2+ yrs large catalog experience
- Bachelor’s Degree that is technical in nature
- Requires paid digital advertising knowledge across a range of industries, company sizes, channels, and must include B2B and SaaS experience.
- Requires conversion and target audience optimization expertise related to copy, imagery, ad compilation, and landing page creation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to concisely and effectively communicate information to clients.
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Twitter: Analytics, Ads; Amazon Advertising, Facebook: Ads, Text Overlay Tool.
- Certifications: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
- JIRA, Monday.com and Google Docs experience.
- Passion for learning and problem-solving.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £26,623.00-£81,182.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Google Ads: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jira: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Docs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com