Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.
Since 2013, Plentific has:
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
Plentific has been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including:
- ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- ‘Business Change/Transformation’ Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award – PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, Plentific has recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, Plentific is a technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions – and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
Plentific are looking for a visionary People Director to own our people, culture and talent agendas. You will join our leadership team, acting as a strategic and tactical People business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people and culture related initiatives. You will drive performance management, talent acquisition (with the help of our Head of Talent), engagement and retention, learning and career development, and workforce planning. You will also provide counsel on rewards – including benefits, payroll and compensation.
- Work with our leadership team as well as the business at large, to collaboratively build upon and execute on the long-term people vision
- Drive future organizational design and change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, collaborative and innovative team
- Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs
- Lead and grow a People team that executes effectively against goals
- Partner with the CEO and Leadership team to drive leadership development and effectiveness, ensure executive alignment and drive performance aligned with business strategy.
- Liaise with leaders at all levels to provide people business partnership support.
- Execute company-wide performance management programs that helps us identify high performers and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines
- Build scaleable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention
- Drive scaleable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles
- Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives; prepare updated workforce plans and forecasts that support overall business goals
- Partner with our Head of Talent to recruit top talent for the company that aligns with workforce plans.
- You think strategically but also deliver on tactical and operational issues – this is a very hands on role that requires building and developing capabilities in a high growth setting with a small, but high performing team.
- You are an experienced coach
- You have owned workforce planning from start to finish
- You have a track record of being a partner to managers across a variety of functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- You have proven success in delivering high-impact people programs around performance management, team engagement and team retention
- You have the proven ability to influence and drive change with management teams and across startup organizations, aligning people strategy with values and goals
- You have 10+ years of progressive and hands on Human Resources and People experience, with a minimum of 5+ years leading People/HR/Talent teams in high tech growth companies as well as experience of helping scale businesses from 200 people upwards
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Private health care including discounted gym membership.
- Learning and development fund.
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday.
- Home office allowance.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 25 nationalities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com