WiredScore’s mission is to enable the world to become better connected by improving technology in buildings and helping people find the buildings they need. To achieve this mission, WiredScore has developed Wired Certification, a trusted symbol that identifies buildings that have been independently certified to provide the best-in-class connectivity infrastructure that businesses require to thrive.
Today, our 1,400+ certified properties total 400 million square feet of office space in over 158 cities, including New York, London, Toronto, Paris, and Berlin. Our company is growing rapidly as we continue to expand the service to new countries and new verticals.
WiredScore is looking for a sharp, visionary Partnerships Manager to nurture and grow relationships with commercial landlords and agents nationally to maintain retention among WiredScore’s list of growing clients. We act as advisors, consultants and confidants for our participating organisations and we use our unique perspective to ensure the properties we work with are best positioned to serve the needs of today’s tenants. If you are a driven, creative and passionate about the technologies that are changing the commercial real estate industry, we would like to hear from you.
- Drive and maintain long-term relationships with clients throughout the Wired Certification process with enthusiastic communication to prove the value proposition and maintain high renewal rates with existing clients.
- Lead new client implementation procedures and ensure clients are successfully on-boarded, including marketing opportunities such as press releases, launch events and letting campaigns.
- Design and help implement marketing initiatives by working closely with WiredScore’s marketing team to increase value in the product.
- Grow awareness of WiredScore and value for clients by fostering relationships with landlords, agencies, industry organisations, etc.
Desired Experience/Skill set
- Experience and consistent track record in account management and/or client management
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, both internal and external
- Experience and understanding of the dynamics of the commercial real estate industry
- A background/general interest in tech is a plus, but not a necessity
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Interest in working in a flexible a fast-growing start up culture
- Ability to think creatively and suggest alternative methods to achieving goals
Diversity & Inclusion
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss this with us. Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.
- £35-40k per annum
- 20-25% bonus
- Company stock options
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org