PropTech is one of London’s fastest growing tech sectors. The past two years has seen an explosion of new, disruptive startups and recently larger property firms have started to take an active interest in how technology may affect their businesses.
Hyre is pleased to represent our client, a series C-funded proptech startup which is a real estate platform. Their clients are property developers that are looking to connect with consultants and professionals who are part of the typical development process.
The successful candidate will sit in the operations team, the engine room of the business and report into the Operations Director.
You will take ownership of diverse cross-functional projects across our clients three key populations (Field, Call Center and HQ). Quickly, you will become the point person responsible for the inception, solution and execution of business critical items. You will need to cope with a fast paced, high octane and demanding work environment, where excellence is mandatory.
You also be expected to diagnose issue, troubleshoot and continuously optimise how the business operates.
You will be very comfortable working with different personalities across multiple departments and possess excellent verbal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in rigorous, structured thinking; adept at finding a solution to complex geographical, resourcing and analytical problems. Confidence, insightful commercial acumen and absolute attention to detail are all a must.
- Project Manage current and new projects
- Deliver time sensitive and complex projects on time and on budget
- Engineer all new policies working with key stakeholders
- Continuously optimise all business operations
- Capture business evolutions to ensure reflected throughout any new project planning
- Be able to source new partners when required
- 3+ years working at a top tier management consultant
- Excellent academic performance
- Expert in Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to multitask whilst delivering exceptional results
- Positive, self-motivated, fun
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com