WiredScore is on a mission to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected, enabling a more collaborative, innovative and dynamic future. We do this through our core product WiredScore certification – a digital connectivity rating scheme, and now through our second product, SmartScore – a smart building rating scheme.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Fifth Wall, Bessemer Venture Partners, some of the world’s most forward looking landlords and has hubs in New York, London, Paris and Berlin.
About the position
WiredScore is looking for an all-star Office Manager to help us navigate our return to the office by creating an awesome, sustainable environment for our talented team. You will be joining our Global People Operations Team, who drive culture and engagement across the business. If you have classic Office Management experience, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing proptech company, we would love to hear from you.
Reporting to our People Operations Manager, this position will be supporting the entire UK business to ensure our office runs smoothly and that the team are happy and as productive as possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who can roll with the punches, be flexible with our evolving environment, and aspires to grow with the company.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring our smooth return back into the office after over a year of working remotely, putting employees health and wellbeing first
- Taking part in exciting projects, for example, our journey to becoming a B Corp
- Ordering office supplies and placing weekly food orders in line with our commitment to the environment
- Maintain the office environment and liaise with the building management about any issues
- Provide administrative support for presentations and meetings as needed
- Continually looking out for ways to improve our work environment as we grow
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organise and manage business travel
- Plan and coordinate celebrations and social events
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Special projects to support the Leadership Team as needed
- An interest in creating a sustainable, inclusive environment (a love of plants would be a bonus!)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Outstanding organisation, attention to detail, and proactive planning skills
- Ability to get multiple things done in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at various levels, not being afraid to challenge where necessary
- The utmost discretion and tact in handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Strong working knowledge of G-Suite tools (Gmail, GoogleDocs, GoogleDrive etc.)
- A great work ethic and desire to create a best-in-class office
- An approachable, friendly style
What’s important to us:
- Our core values are teamwork, integrity, innovation, willingness to grow and resourcefulness, and we look for teammates who embody and promote those values day in and day out
- We hold each other accountable for our actions, and we work hard together to ensure WiredScore can reach its global objectives
- We thrive on feedback and want to work with those who are willing to give it and receive it honestly and openly
- We enjoy people that are fun, open-minded, and don’t take themselves too seriously – we look forward to coming to work every day, and we want to work with people who do too
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
- Well-practiced remote onboarding process. We’re currently working from home full-time and hope to be back in the office from early summer
- Home office budget to ensure you have a good working environment whilst at home.
- Professional development programme, which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
- Regular company social events include virtual happy hours and birthday and work anniversary celebrations
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org